Our Blues’ second season has generated a lot of online discussion. Fans around the world are hoping for renewal since they don’t want to say goodbye to one of their favorite K-Dramas just yet. Everyone is expectantly waiting for the series crew to raise the green flag, but nobody has yet done so.
Our Blues, a drama series created by Kim Kyu Tae and Lee Jung Mook, is one of the most popular drama series ever made. Twenty perfect episodes were all that was required to win over the audience. Over the course of the entire series, everyone was kept interested at the perfect level. If Our Blues is picked up for a third season, the stakes for Season 2 will be higher. Let’s look at the situation’s specifics right away.
Our Blues Season 2 Renewal Status
The first episode of TVN’s new show, Our Blues, debuted on April 9, 2022. The inaugural season will end on May 29, 2022. We currently have no information regarding the planned second season of the show. There is still a lot of uncertainty around what will occur in Season 2 of Our Blues while Season 1 is still broadcasting. Viewers should be aware, though, that it is uncommon for K-dramas to run past their first season.
Our Blues Season Cast
- Lee Byung-hun as Lee Dong-Seok, a truck merchant who was born in Jeju.
- Shin Min-a is Min Seon-ah, a single parent with a child who came to Jeju and works with Lee Dong-Seok.
- Lee Jung-Eun as Jeong Eun-hee, the owner of a fish store who has a bubbly charm.
- Cha Seung-won is Choi Han-soo, who returns to his hometown of Jeju as a perfect urban man and Jeong Eun-hee s first love.
- Uhm Jung-Hwa as Go Mi-ran, Eun-hee s best friend from her high school days and her benefactor.
- Han Ji-min as Lee Young-ok, a first-year haenyeo.
- Kim Woo-bin is Park Jeong-joon, a captain with a clear and warm nature.
- Kim Hye-ja as Kang Ok-dong, Lee Dong-seok s mother.
- Go Doo-shim as Hyeon Chun-hee, a mercantile woman who has worked for over 60 years.
- Bae Hyun-sung is Jung Hyun, an 18-year-old high school student born in Jeju.
- Roh Yoon-seo is Bang Young-joo, a high school student born in Jeju who wants to escape to Seoul.
- Park Ji-hwan is Jung In-kwon, who owns a food stall at a fish market on Jeju Island, and Jung Hyun s father.
- Choi Young-Joon as Bang Ho-sik, an ice maker who sells ice at a fish market in Jeju Island, and Bang Young-joo s father.
- Ki So-yu as Son Eun-gi, Hyun Chun-hee s 6-year-old granddaughter.
- Kim Kwang-kyu as Kim Myung-bo, SS Bank branch manager Jeju Pureung, a classmate of Han-soo.
- Jung Sung-il as Kim Tae-hoon, Min Seon-ah s sensitive and tired husband.
- Chun Dong-bin as a classmate of Bang Young-joo and Jung Hyun
- Park Ji-ah as Hye-ja, haenyeo from Jeju.
- Jung Eun-hye as Lee Young-hui, Young-ok s elder twin sister who has Down syndrome.
- Lee So-byul as Byul, a woman who operates a coffee truck in the market.
- Baek Seung-do is Park Ki-joon, Jung-jun s younger brother.
- Kim Jung-hwan as Son Man-su, the sole surviving son of Hyun Chun-hee, Eun-gi s father.
- Min Ji-ah as Oh Hae-sun, Man-su s wife and Eun-gi s mother. After Man-su s accident, she had no choice but to give Eun-gi to Chun-hee to earn money while taking care of Man-su at the hospital.
- Yang Hee-Kyung as Ms. Jang, the operator of the orphanage where the two sisters Young-hui and Young-ok lived since childhood.
- Choi Byung-mo as Jong-woo, Dong-seok s stepfather s son.
- Choi Seung-Kyung as Jong-Cheol, Dong-seok s stepfather s son.
- Yoon Byung-hee as Bae Jeong-muk, a captain who came to Pureung Village from abroad.
- Kim Ha-eon as Kim Yeol, son of Seon-ah and Tae-hoon.
- Kim Young-min is Mi-ran s second ex-husband.
- Park Soon-Chun is A wide-eyed, loose-minded aunty who runs a small market in Purung Village.
- Jo Ara as In-jeong, Myung-bo s wife suffers from dysphoria.
Our Blues Season 2 Plot
Many fans from many countries tuned in to watch Our Blues because of its original plot. Everyone is quite interested in what will happen next because of the way the narrative was presented. Each episode of the show was carefully and thoughtfully created by the show’s creators. The response from the audience was overwhelmingly positive, demonstrating that the effort was worthwhile.
The network has not yet revealed the plot of Our Blues’ second season. Nothing can currently be verified, as was just mentioned, but that hasn’t prevented countless fans from theorizing online.
The first season of the show featured representations of life, emotion, and melodrama. It told a story about a variety of individuals, all of whose lives were somehow connected. Each of their stories is full of subtle details that captivate and inspire listeners. Lee Dong-seok, Min Sun-ah, Park Jung Joon, Lee Young Ok, Jung Eun Hee, and Choi Han Soo are all individual characters with their own pasts, present situations, and prospective futures. It was pretty amazing to see how their paths crossed and how their stories linked so intimately.
Read More: We Are The Wave Season 2: Release Date, Plot & More Latest Updates in 2023!
Our Blues Season 2 Release Date
Regarding the possibility of ordering a second season of Our Blues, Netflix has not made any comments. Most Korean drama series have a single season due to their brief run times and straightforward plots. However, certain K-dramas have recently been renewed due to their popularity and fan bases.
The launch of Season 1 of the Korean drama Our Blues, which will air on April 9, 2022, has been met with a positive reception from fans. The film’s superb narrative, acting, and character development have constantly received high recognition in reviews.
The most well-liked shows on Netflix are frequently automatically renewed for subsequent seasons. Although no release dates have been set yet, it is anticipated that Netflix will shortly release Our Blues Season 2 in keeping with Korean industry custom. In 2023, the second season of Our Blues will air.
Our Blues Season 1 Rating
The ratings used to evaluate programs are used by all viewers. Look no further than the ratings to see if a show will be canceled or renewed. The likelihood that the topic will succeed increases with higher ratings. Both critics and viewers have praised the show, giving it ratings of 8.5/10 on IMDb and 90% on Rotten Tomatoes.
Read More: When Is Season 2 of “Until Life Do Us Part” Coming Out? Will There Be Another Season?
Our Blues Season 2 Episodes
From April to the season finale on June 12, we received brand-new episodes of Our Blues every Saturday and Sunday for a total of 20 episodes. Each episode focused on a new character and their growth throughout the course of the series, and the plots were also told. If Our Blues were to return, Season 2 would likely have 20 episodes as well.
Is Our Blues Worth Watching?
The Korean drama Our Blues has received a variety of responses from viewers. Some viewers have criticized the show’s premise and characters, despite acclaim for the talent and production aspects. However, we consider the performance to be outstanding and the premise to be intriguing. No matter if you enjoy Korean dramas or not, you gotta watch Our Blues.