Sanela Diana Jenkins is an entrepreneur, philanthropist, and reality-TV star who recently joined the cast of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for its 12th season. While she is 48 years old, she and her 33-year-old fiancé, Asher Monroe, have revealed their love story.
She was an adult when the violence broke out in Bosnia, where she had spent all her life. When the siege on Sarajevo broke out, Jenkins fled to London, where she eventually ended up in California. Sanela Diana Jenkins has built a successful beverage company and is also known all over the world as a human rights activist.
Sanela Diana Jenkins Net Worth
By 2022, Diana Jenkins’ net worth is expected to reach $300 million. A successful entrepreneur, she has amassed the majority of her fortune through business ventures. Recently, her co-stars in the hit reality series “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” have added to their wealth.
Early Life & Education
Sanela Dijana Catic was born on October 24, 1973, in Sarajevo, Bosnia, and Herzegovina, the country’s capital. Irnis is her younger brother. Each of their parents holds a degree in accounting or economics.
Sanela was born and raised in a communist country. The war broke out while she was a student at the University of Sarajevo studying economics. In the aftermath of her brother’s death, she and her family escaped to Croatia.
When their daughter finished her freshman year at the City University of London in London, England, they decided to go back to the United States. She earned a bachelor’s degree in economics and computer science under the name Sanela Diana in the United Kingdom.
While attending college, Diana worked a variety of jobs to earn enough money to start her own jewelry company. It was a huge success, allowing her to pursue a new career path. The Melissa Odabash swimsuit line was the result of her collaboration with model Melissa Odabash. In the following years, she established Neuro Drinks in Sherman Oaks, California, and relocated there.D Empire Entertainment, Jenkins’ musical label, was also started by him. Season 12 of RHOBH, which premieres in 2022, will see her join the cast as a regular.
Sanela Diana married Barclays Bank employee Roger Jenkins after they had a kid together. They became parents to a son together. After ten years of marriage and the birth of two children, the couple decided to divorce.
- Diana Jenkins established the Irnis Catic Foundation in 2002 in memory of her deceased brother. The University of Sarajevo’s healthcare facilities relies on the foundation’s support.
- The Sanela Diana Jenkins Human Rights Project was launched in the same year she teamed up with the University of California, Los Angeles.
- In the Congo and Haiti, Jenkins spearheaded numerous relief efforts. Celebrity pals were featured in Room 23, a photo book she published. It donated every penny of its earnings to charitable organizations.
- She’s been in charge of organizing Elton John’s AIDS Foundation fund-raising activities. EjupGani, the former president of Bosnia, was held in the UK after Serbia asked for him to be sent there. She worked to get him out on bail.
- To bring attention to human rights abuses in Darfur, Sanela teamed up with George Clooney to raise about $10 million for the “Not on Our Watch” organization.
Conciliation of Divorce
Diana’s divorce settlement reportedly totaled $300 million. The following year, Diana bought a stunning cliffside mansion on three acres in Malibu, California, and flew out of London. Charitable activities and the creation of her own businesses were the new focus of emphasis.
- Sanela received the Enduring Vision Award from Elton John’s AIDS Foundation in 2012.
- The Hague Institute for Innovation of Law recognized her as one of the “World’s Top Three Justice Innovators” that same year.
- Sanela was honored with the 2013 Isa-beg Ishakovi Award for Patriotism.